» Abstract submission page
Abstract submission page
Please use this form to respond to our “Call for Papers”
All responses to this call must be submitted electronically using this form and must be received before April 30, 2017
Criteria for those submitting Abstracts:
Abstracts must be limited to 1250 Characters.
Abstracts will be judged according to how well they fit the criteria below, and only a limited number of Abstracts will be chosen for a full presentation. Be aware that with this limited number it will not be possible to choose all presentations!
To be chosen, Presentations must be:
- clearly linked to the conference theme and at least one of the sub-themes;
- ‘Non-Academic’ (practical, rooted in experience);
- Innovative topic/experience (must say something new);
- Of direct interest to INTO audience (in terms of replicability, lessons);
- Reflect the international nature of the conference (regional representation, applicability);
- Not only descriptive (highlights, lessons/reflection points); and
- Should not exceed 15 minutes in length.
Please ensure that all questions on the form (except the video link and co-presenter).